Sunday, February 04, 2007

حالتي صعبة :P

What's the most important thing to you in life?

I think with time, things lose their value and meaning to people, things that used to excite us fail to do so after some years, and things that make us sad/mad doesn't effect us the way it used to. And how people think. And even how you feel about food, people change their mind about taste, hate foods that they loved and love foods that they hated... and so on.

Prove me wrong.

على صعيد آخر

I'm craving something like this


3 comments:

Hopeless Poet said...

I agree with you! For example, I used to hate fish and very rarely that I eat it. Now it is my favorite when I eat lunch at work :P

Anonymous said...

الحب الوحيد اللي ما ينزل ولا درجه ولا يتغير ويمكن يزيد مع الزمن
هو حب النفس

Anonymous said...

I agree all the way (100%)
hatha daleeel il khibra. once u know more little things turn out to be less important.

Urs,
Rimo