Monday, September 03, 2007

What you don't know about.. BEER

I'm not a big TV fan, but when it comes to commercials, it's my favorite part.

I love witty, vaguely smart ones.

One genre that I like is beer ads, they're very creative, and some are very funny too, foreign ones to be specific. So I decided to share a few laughs with you guys.

Please be advised that some may have adult content, inappropriate scenes, nudity, and or implicit obscene ideas. I tried to pick ones with the least inappropriate content. So if you are sensitive to such things, you are advised to leave this page ;p


First ad, from Thailand, Asian commercials have too much drama 3alfathi, take a look at this one .







And from Argentina we have, ewwwwww, this,






and maybe beer does wonders, here in this ad from Denmark,







And I thought, guys were, ummmm .. not that smart, LOL. Check this ad from Italy
hahahaha I like this one





Or this guy, that is not shy to show his feminie side, he plays the ballet :P









But as they say, drink sensibly, le'anna al3awaqib wakheema, and you don't want THAT to happen to you, hahaha









Will be back with some more later, Happy Labor Day, and happy long weekend :**

13 comments:

Whiskey said...

HAHA, nice the first one a7ib il DRAMA

Anonymous said...

aham SHAY IL FOURTH very clever though

eshda3wa said...

heeey Girl :**

i love beer commercials too

the asian ones craked me up wallah!

hehe and the ballet dude!
there all good!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's exaggerated :P

welcome to The Roof whiskey




blue dress

yeah, ehehe one of my faves !
welcome to The Roof ;)


eshda3wa

Hey youu :*

enthab6ech ;p

Anonymous said...

LOOOL I really liked the last one :D

wa 3alay maskeen kesar kha6ri lol

charisma said...

:**
مبارك علييج الشهر
ومن عواده
اتمنى انج تكونين بالف خيير حبيبتى

sologa-bologa said...

ما في منه بالكويت
؟؟؟


ودمتم بحب وود

Fahad Al Askr said...

3ajeeeeeeeeeeb I liked them all, I'a a big Add. fan as well

bo9ali7 said...

مبارك عليج الشهر
وينج؟؟

جنة الحواس said...

I'm passing by to say that I'm missing u :*

Anonymous said...

hehehe!! beer ads are funny - those japs are crazy! :)

I know, welcome to the roof... :P

Anonymous said...

ghasheema


LOOOOOL hahahah akher wa7ed mawatni men el the7ek ! Ma damat far7ita wa3alayya ;p




charisma


3alaina oo 3alaich oo 3eedich embarak ! lol


Ba3ad 3umri walla :*




sologa-bologa

Embala fee ! Bs 7azzat il 3eed :P


7ayak allah





fahad al askar


Me too !

Glad to you have you in The Roof ! :)




bo9ali7

3alina oo 3alaik


Kani ! In my next post it'll be about what was keeping me busy ;p




broke


Ba3ad 3umri ;*

Ewlahat 3alaich il 3afya






Chikapappi


hehehe, you got it right ;p

Pleasure to have you my dear !

and well, welcome to The Roof again :P heheh

charisma said...

عيدج مبارك وكل عاام وانت بالف خير حبيبتى
:*