Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's okay to be messy ..




When your life flips over for more than one week .. you feel that you need a BREAK .. not a very good timing when your finals are on the door .. So yes .. it sucks to live in a suit-case (haven't un packed for ages) and all my papers and research stuff are on the floor .. my earrings here and there .. my stuffed bear somewhere ..
قاعدة أتخيل النظرة اللي بتكون على ويه الماما لما تشوف الغرفة هاهاهااا ولكن شعرت بالتحسن عند قراءتي لهذا المقال من كتاب الفوضى المثالية
A Perfect Mess; "hidden benefits of disorder"

Is everyone instructing you to neaten,tidy,simplify? Tell them to shove it.. (underneath the bedworks)


Leave Stuff Lying around. Think about that jacket you threw on the chair two days ago? "Mess is a motor of creativity" <--- قلت حق أمي بس ما صدقتني

Loosen up on filing. The authors found that a fairly messy desk is %36 more time-efficient than a much neater one HAHAHAA. Pilers "Leave importnat things within reach"

..... and it goes on and on and on ..

على الصعيد الاجتماعي: فقد أثبتت آخر الأبحاث العلمية أن...

17% من النساء يشتكين من عدم وجود "البست فريند" في حياتهم
10 دقائق فقط هو معدل الوقت الذي يمضيه الإنسان حتى يقرر ان كان يريد مصادقة الشخص الذي أمامه

396 هو معدل عدد الصداقات التي يكونها الانسان على مدى سنين حياته

----------------------------------------------------------
سؤال مهم :
In choosing your other half .. would you choose your completing other "opposite attract" or your copy?


7 comments:

antihero said...

I come back home and see a different room than the one i left in the morning.. I can't find my books which I piled next to my bed as a bedside table.. I remember i threw my socks under the bed the other day.. they're not there.. because a tidy room must be a pain.. you'll have to go through the big pile of bad ugly looking socks in the drawer to find the good pair that you threw under the bed for an easy find for the next time you want them.

I'd choose the completing other. Who needs a copy? A copy is boring.. you need to see more of yourself.. the completing other tells is you and what you are. If you feel you're not perfect that's because you're not completed. You're perfect when you're completed.

the tooth.fairy said...

You always keep your socks under the bed huh?? ;P

See, that's the down-side of having a maid, you need them to clean up, and you need them to look for things.

Yeah, well, I would have to agree about the other half, but you know, some people prefer other people with similar interests, hobbies, personality ..

bo9ali7 said...

nice statistics...its reasonable
anyway...
i wont choose my copy

tweety said...

هاي
اشلونج يا بنية عسى امورج اوكي ؟؟

احم ...والله سؤالج يحير
انا شخصيا ابي شخص يشبهني في مبادئه وطريقة تفكيره للأمور لأن اذا يفكر بأسلوب مختلف ماراح انتفاهم بيصير اهو بعالم وانا بعالم

فأنا مع اللي يشبهني لأن أكيد ماراح ايي كوبي مني بس آت ليست في امور مشتركة نتشابه فيها

:*

tweety said...

نسيت أضيف فضيحة
لووول
انا فوضوية جدا جدا
وأفتخر بهالشي لأنها فوضى مدروسة

لووول

جنة الحواس said...

Being messy sometimes makes me nervous :/

::

الشبيه ينسجم معك

النقيض يستفزك

الأول يجلب الراحة .. الثاني يضفي على حياتك الإثارة

which one would u prefer here ? ;)

And I missed u !

the tooth.fairy said...

bo9ali7

Neither would I !

tweety

تويييييتي

اهم شي الـ احم ..

هههه

احب الأشياء المشتركة

ما أمانع ان القالب يكون مشترك مع شرط اختلاف التفاصيل

:*:*:*

بعدين ذير ايز نو ستش ثنغ از فوضى مدروسة

اعترفي انج فوضوية و بس ! :P


broke

Then I take it that you're a neat freak? :P

In my case

الشبيه يستفزني

النقيض يتركني باحثة عن المزيد ..

أفضل أن أبحث المزيد

أريد الإثارة .. المريحة

Can't I just have the best of two worlds? heheh طماعة

I missed you too ! ;)