Monday, June 26, 2006

Bzzzzt .. Do you believe in توارد الخواطر(الأفكار)

You spend yesterday and the day before thinking about a friend that you haven't talked to for months, or a relative you lost contact with.. Bzzzzt, the next day you get a call from them.

You're walking with your friend, silently along the road.. Bzzzzt, you both say the same word, at the same time..

Or, you hold a phone, to write someone a text msg, and .. Bzzzzt, they call before you finish it!

I read an article once, about mind-connection. It basically said that if you wanted to communicate with someone (whether they were far away or near you), it can actually happen. So i took the article seriously- ( I was a very "malgoofa" kid at the time i read it, around 7 or 8 yrs)- and I wanted to see if it actually works. I finally decided to call my friend and tell her to do exactly as I say: "... oo latensain gabul latnameen et'3amtheen 3yoonech 7aillll oo etgoleenli shay, waana a'3ameth 7ail gabul lanam wagollech shay, essa3a 10 lazem t'3amtheen ok?"

Days pass by, and I laugh everytime I remember this. But then, I came to think of it after around 12 years passing by. The whole thing got clearer, and I realized it IS true. YES. For it happened to me many times, and STILL is happening. Words, Phrases, songs, "9udaf", phonecalls...

Bzzzt, Bzzt...

I feel down, my tears navigate their way through my cheeks, my head-blaming my brain cells- for causing a mental explotion, my otherself escaping to another world, my current self blaming my sub-concious for being hard on my "physical" and "mental" self.. I think of a person, out of the blue, the phone rings..and rings.. I run to catch it.. It's .. The chinese-delivery guy.. .. I throw the phone.. It rings again, and yes, out of the blue, its whom I've been thinking of , asking if I was alright!

What's even funnier, goes beyond singing the same song in the same time, or getting a phonecall or an sms from someone that comes to your mind.. Imagine, if you have never forgotten the key to your house. You go out.. You have such a good time with your friend.. They discover they forgot their house keys.. you laugh at it.. you walk back home, and disover that YOU have forgotten your keys TOO.. and that you are locked and there's no way in.. and you cry.. in that rainy weather.. you figure out a solution later.. but WHAT a coincidence..

Bzzzzt.. It's killing me.. But really, after all,do you believe in mental communication? or
توارد الخواطر(الأفكار ..

1 comment:

the tooth.fairy said...

Heheheh,

Doomy lata chocolata:
---------------------

First of all welcome to my blog!
Secondly, It ALWAYS freaks me out, and makes me think, is it only me?? What's wrong with me??

I think it's something in our brains? :P heheh What do you think it is?