Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada- in theatres 30.June.06-













After hitting the stores, and being NewYork Times best seller for "SIX" months in a row. Lauren Weisberger badda3at in her sarcastic, realistic novel. The novel talks about a smart girl from the midwest, whose like all normal girls, graduating from college and looking for a job. She scores a job at a "highly" fashionable magazine in Manhattan, and there starts the whole story. She gets humiliated by her boss, collauges, and such. Either for her taste in fashion, or her weight. Eventhough she's a size 6 and a regular type of person. But you know how anorexic girls are in NYC and the whole celebrities scene. Andrea Sachs, ba6alat il qe99a, encounters many situations, many people, and struggles with her life. Her best friend ( Lily ) and her college sweetheart (Alex) can't keep up with her stressful life, and complain from the fact that she can't find enough time for them.

Andrea encounters weird situations with her pain-in-the-a** boss, Miranda Priestly. Who gets more creative in making people mad from her attitude.
And the best part, is the "te7el6um" and imagination part in the novel. Weisberger "badda3t" in the words use, and the imagination used in the novel is just brilliant. The movie is coming out THIS FRIDAY. And hundereds of people are WAITING for it. I noticed wherever I go, holding this novel, reading it wherever I went, a cafe', the subway, people ask me if I've finished it, and how it is, some people just stopped me and told me to look forward for the movie! The movie is with Meryl Streep and Anna Hathaway. ! Looking forward to it. You should give it a try and tell me what you think ;p

For Details and pictures:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809233447/trailer

4 comments:

F. said...

Hey there Butterfly, I haven't heard of the book or the movie but it sounds good and the shots from the movie look great. I could give it a go :)

the tooth.fairy said...

The movie turned out to be very "cliche'-ed" momell boring, and VERY expected + the book is MUCH more enjoyable than the actual movie!!

coquette said...

I wonder if I would consider working for a monster just for the joy of walking in to the office every morning wearing knee high Jimmy Choo boots and Chanel suits for free!! Not to sound shallow, but would be nice to work in a place that requires looking good everyday!

the tooth.fairy said...

LoooL Coquette,
istn' it wonderful? Y3ni I was imagining, just picture that, a salon, hair dresser, personal stylist, manicurist, and a mini spa at your work place!

Not only Jimmy Choos, but a whole lot of Manolos and all that :P I say how about we apply for that job? :P We get to go to the best gigs and city extravaganzas too :P hehe what do you say?